THENEWVINTAGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I'm pretty much the last person anyone should ask about anything 90s related. I was born in '93 and was a kid when all this cool shit went down, so what would I know, right?

Despite this, I still decided to do a 90s styled shoot, and it definitely proved to be one of the funnest and most challenging yet! Since I basically knew nothing about this decade (I swear, I know more about the 70s/80s) and couldn't even ask my friends, I really had to research it. But I think it payed off--it's not half-bad, even if I do say so myself;)

And since I won't be posting until 2010, hope everyone has a great New Years' Eve!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: THENEWVINTAGE