DENIMRACCOON

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My awesome friend Haley gave me this raccoon tail hat a few weeks ago, and despite its seductive furriness, I had yet to debut it on my blog, in fear of fur-hat overload. But after seeing the William Rast FW2010 collection, and swooning all over the assorted tails poking out of pockets and belt loops, I decided to break it out and pair mine with sequins, denim and electric blue liner!

And now for some news: I've recently been featured in the beauty/makeup section of the Feb 2010 issue of GHUBAR, a French magazine dedicated to fashion and style (thank you Sarah Diouf!) I've also been featured as blogger of the week over at What The Hellz (thank you Brittany!) Just click on the thumbnails below to read my features:)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


On another note...it seems as though only two or three people guessed the real identities of Philip and Sam! Were Bryce and Zoe really that convincing as 20-something British lads? I mean, I thought the fake accents, red nail polish and painted on mustaches would be a total give away!



Wearing a random denim jacket, thrifted sequin top, Sirens jeans and vintage 'coonskin cap.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: DENIMRACCOON