STIRRITUP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got this particular pair of sheer luxe stirrup tights in the mail last week (along with some other goodies--thank you AA team!) and I couldn't help but think of Captain Marvel and The Flash!

But it looks like red tights are no longer reserved for super heroes. Paired with a super hero-blue, power-shouldered top and a sequin skirt, I think I make a pretty good hero-in-traing. Now all I need are some bad-ass powers and a super-hero name. Scratch that, I think Bryce already nicknamed me The Brow last year. Haha, apparently I'm a super hero who battles bad guys with--well, my eyebrows!

Now, if you were a super hero, what kind would you be, and what would your name be? I'm interested to know;)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: STIRRITUP