ALPHAMODEL

A is for Abbey Lee
C is for Coco Rocha 
F is for Freja Beha
 Oh hey, check out my art project! I'm handing these babies in tomorrow as a part of my illustration assignment. We have to hand in at least three original pieces illustrating a theme or story, and my series is called "Alphamodel", illustrating--you guessed it--a supermodel for every letter of the alphabet! Yeah, I know I only got to three, but what can I say? I had a hard enough time finding a model letter B (Behati Prinsloo? Bianca Balti? Bruna Tenorio?) that was easily recognizable, let alone deal with the tight-ish deadline and my many idea changes. In the end I'm glad it all worked out! It was buckets of (tedious) fun. Maybe I'll even finish the series and draw another 23 models someday?
Regarding the process, for those of you who might inquire: The media I've used is plain old paper, a trusty fine tip Sharpie and photoshop CS3. I basically drew the models first and painstakingly crosshatched their hair (my fave part) and then scanned the drawings and photoshopped the rest. Done and done. Fingers crossed I get an A!! 
All original artwork by Raezavel Argulla.

FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: ALPHAMODEL