Golden Gala


Happy Thursday, lovelies! New Year's Eve is tomorrow night, and can you believe, I still am undecided as to what to do. I'm torn...part of me wants to have a quiet night indoors switching between watching Watch What Happens Live: Andy’s New Year’s Eve Party on Bravo and Snooki's New Year's Eve Ball Drop all night long and the other part of me wants to get all dressed up and head on out to a fabulous fete. Andy & Snooki are very tempting but I don't think that they can compete with the party girl in me :)

I'm all about shimmer and shine and I tend to kick it up a notch during the holidays. This New Year's I'm craving gold. Lots of it. The more, the better. A little something to warm me up on these cold nights. And I have just the right outfit all ready to go.

So what do u think? Should I have a mellow night or hit the town?

Images: 1, 2, 3

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Golden Gala