mutual, I'm sure

mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
Can you say "sunflare overload!" Cole and I were a bit off with our sunset timing yesterday. We're not used to it being so sunny and staying bright so late, making us off by a good hour and a half.:o In a way, I like some of the photos since they have a more grainy strangely-exposed film quality. But the perfectionist part of me, that dominates all, really wishes they were more clear.
mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
mutual, I'm sure
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Crunching Numbers sweater in Tuesday: ModCloth
Coat: Topshop, gift from Cole
Ruby Mimosa dress: c/o ModCloth
Tights: Target
Beret: American Apparel
Vintage belt: borrowed from mom
Purse: F21
Anabelle necklace: c/o BrideBlu
Old pumps: zara, on sale
...
I've been a really slow blogger this week and haven't been the best with responding to emails and comments. Just know that I'm not purposely being rude. My only excuse is that things have been a bit rough with my thyroid since I stopped the synthroid. The highs and lows are happening so fast that it's making my head spin. I'm hoping once my body adjusts to being off the drugs, it will start to chill out.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Cole was able to fix the water heater issue on Monday. He installed a new something-or-other and then had a plumber come in to fix a broken valve. It wasn't too bad since we high-tailed it to my parents for the weekend, but it's amazing how one day without hot water and I was a mess. I obviously would not survive long in the olden days.

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

0 comments:

Post a comment on: mutual, I'm sure