THATTIMEOFTHEYEAR

So it's that time of the year again, folks! And by "time of the year", I mean it in the most vague way possible...Since my blog birthday just so happens to be on February 29th, a day that only exists once every four years, the celebration of my bloggiversary is really just a general estimate. Mysteries of February 29th aside, Bryce and I now present you with waffles this video. Hope you all enjoy the waffles video as much as we enjoyed eating making it!
And I know it's bad timing to be making a "thank you speech" right now, considering the Oscars were just a couple of days ago, but what the hell, right? Anyway--I'm extremely grateful for another great year in the blogging world! I've met even more amazing and creative individuals through my blog than last year, not to mention, had the pleasure to work with some really great new companies and talented people too--all of which I'm very thankful for! I'd also like to say thanks to all new and long-time the readers of Cheap Thrills. I appreciate all the lovin'--you're the best!
Wearing random top and rings, vintage cardigan, and Fallon necklace courtesy of ShopTheFarOut.com
FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: THATTIMEOFTHEYEAR