Jumpsuit Apparatus

Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
I love this vintage jumpsuit with its pretty pearly buttons and voluminously tapered legs!
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Jumpsuit Apparatus
Photo Credits: Cole. Thanks, darling!
Vintage jumpsuit: going in shop
Straw hat and heart sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Black clogs: Jeffrey Campbell

small bow no shadow
My mom, Wellie, Maisy, Pip and I are up at the cottage. Cole will be joining us on Friday evening. It is so gorgeous and hot up here. Love it.

The amazing Plaster Magazine has featured me in their June issue!! The feature is incredibly wonderful and makes me feel very happy. So be sure to check out their first ever issue! Thank You So Much Plaster for featuring me!

XOXO
Maria Sig

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Jumpsuit Apparatus