Me and My Spree!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So, as you may or may not know (or care), it's my birthday tomorrow. And In relevance to me growing older (and supposedly wiser), I treated myself with a little spree at the local Value Village--or as I call it, THE BEST SECOND-HAND DEPARTMENT STORE EVER! They were having the 50% off sale and I came to the store early and prepared--7:50, baby. It was just me, the store and a bunch old geezers waiting for the damn doors to open. They FINALLY do, 10 minutes later, and about time--I was freezing my ass off in this stupid weather!

I had about 1 and a half hours to shop because I had a dentist appointment after, never mind school. My mother was mad crazy for limiting my shop time, but I guess she was right--I found tons'a goodies and I pretty much eliminated most of the stuff on my wish list in one blow. YAY ME!

But I don't think I'll post all the pics in one go, that will take WAY too long, not to mention I'd rather save some goodies for other posts. So for now, just enjoy these shoes. More to come in the future!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Me and My Spree!