BADTOTHEBONE

Photobucket
tie dyed tee, american apparel. denim vest, gap kids. jeans and cuff, sirens. boots, vintage. Photobucket
Photobucket
deer knecklace, cat ring and "bad" double ring are all from Shout boutique.
Photobucket

Hey, hey, party people!

Sorry for not posting sooner, but I got home late from my aunt's house and then got held up by work yesterday, so I didnt get the chance to take some photos for you guys! :( But on the bright side, aren't you glad I took the time to do that today? Also. thanks for all the lovely emails and comments while I was away! You're the sweetest and I promise I'll link, email and comment you all back shortly! :D

Anywho. was shopping down at Osborne Village on friday and I managed to pick up this sweet pink tie-dyed shirt from AA and some new bling :P Now my debit card hates me, but I think it was worth it. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: BADTOTHEBONE