POORMAN'SRICKOWENS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Costa Blanca faux leather jacket, random tank top, Sirens jeans, vintage belt used as choker. wearing AA shorts and mom's sparkly tights below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS MADNESS?!? ▲▲▲

Yeah, I couldn't either! I mean, how perfect is this jacket? I first laid eyes on it last weekend, and after recollecting myself post-shock at its 50% off pricetag, I bought it! How could I resist? The marvelously oversized collar, contrasting panelling and bad-ass motorcycle good looks were just begging for me to take it home.

Oh, and the fact that it pretty much looks like this Rick Owens jacket had a love child with this Rick Owens jacket is nobigdeal...

THAT ASIDE
►►►
Please don't forget to keep the questions coming!
I can't wait to make you guys that video;)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: POORMAN'SRICKOWENS