16.5

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vintage sweater dress, shoes and hat, urban behaviour sequin leggings, thrifted belt, and random jewelry.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello lovelies:) Today is my half birthday!

Yeah, I realize people don't celebrate that--ever--but it's great to look back at how much
one has changed in the last six months. I've learned, grown and accomplished a lot of things since May, and I think that deserves a little celebration. It's also a time to reasses your goals--what do I want to accomplish before my next birthday?

Haha, that's a lot of stuff to process on a Friday afternoon, but I really want to know--how much have you changed in six months? What have you accomplished, and what do you want to accomplish?

Looking forward to your answers, I hope everyone has a great Friday:]

PS. Have you entered the contest I'm holding for a Kenneth Jay Lane ring giveaway? It ends December 7th, so hurry!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: 16.5