TONIGHT'STHENIGHT

Ph. by Nikki Tamayo
It's here, it's here! In just a few short hours, I'll finally be seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one! GAH SO EXCITED! I'm so excited it doesn't even matter that it snowed nearly a foot last night and that I have to bus to the theaters in totally brrr weather. Nope, I am completely prepared to trudge through unshoveled sidewalks and bear 60 km winds to get there. Don't even care if I freeze to death on my way home either--at least I'd have seen the film, and died happy right?

On another note, thought I'd set the mood today by wearing an all black outfit. The dark tones imply seriousness and maturity, the sheer adds mystery, the booties add a bit of sex and all together, I'd say it all kind of represents the last book, no? Plus, it kind of helps that it makes me feel pretty darn magical.

Wearing a Sirens dress (underneath) and belt, a sheer chiffon shirt + sheer knee socks courtesy of American Apparel, random jewelry and Sam Edelman shoes via Town Shoes
FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: TONIGHT'STHENIGHT