BACKTOBASICS

You know that old saying, "when in doubt, wear black"? Well mine is something along the lines of "when in doubt, wear leopard". There's no question about it: leopard is my favourite print ever! It never goes out of style and always ensures you're the center of attention. How convenient is it then, that this lovely LBD satisfies both sayings? 
With its long sleeves, easily-belted waist and velvet-and-sheer combination, this dress is simply genius. Not to mention chic, edgy and smart! This Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress is my new go-to LBD for sure.
On another note...It's back in front of the closet wall for me. My studio days at school are temporarily over due to the upcoming holiday break, which is fine by me. I'll definitely miss experimenting with different lighting techniques and such, but that's okay--I have more fun hair-flipping in the privacy of my own bedroom anyway!  
Wearing a dress courtesy of Cynthia Vincent, random sheer tights, vintage belt and random jewelry.
FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: BACKTOBASICS