WHENLIFEGIVESYOULEMONS

When life gives you lemons...you better WERK those lemons! Just saying...

Anyhow, there's a point to me posting these vibrant pictures! I know it's bit extreme to go from pitch black + to lemon yellow in one post, but I've really been digging bright colours recently. Maybe it's because spring is just around the corner (along with spring break next week, yay!) but really, I'm a split-personality like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when it comes to dressing. Don't get me wrong, I still love me some sheer black things (sup, SBCA!) but I wouldn't mind a few cobalt blue/Hermès orange/fuschia accents here and there.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Anna Lundgaard by Angie Gassner & Thomas Mailer for Madame February 2011
FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: WHENLIFEGIVESYOULEMONS