LEATHERSKIRTSANONYMOUS

Hi, my name is Raez and I'm addicted to leather skirts...Seriously, every time I visit a thriftstore, I immediately head to the skirt section, close my eyes, stick out my hand and let my sense of touch do the choosing. Be it buttery leather, soft suede, skin tight, vibrantly-hued or basic black--if the skirt fits I am buying it!
While I'm not 100% percent sure where the root of my leather skirt addiction is, I do know that I can't pass up an investment piece like this electric blue beauty. Yeah, I'm aware that retina-burning bright blue is neither a neutral colour nor a colour for the faint of heart, but at $12 $6 on a Value Village sale day, are you going to say no?! Yep, didn't think so. 
Wearing Kova&T dress courtesy of ShopTheFarOut.com underneath a vintage leather skirt and belt.
FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: LEATHERSKIRTSANONYMOUS