Snapshots From Paradise


Hello lovelies! I'm back from my 10 day tropical trip even though I had the most fantastic time I truly missed you all! It really was an unbelievable trip filled with long days basking in the sun, exploring different gorgeous white sand, turquoise water beaches and scoping out the most spectacular sunsets every night.

The weather was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for better, and I'm feeling well rested and rejuvenated and finally ready to get into the swing of the holiday season. I'm way behind because I didn't do one thing to prepare yet so I'm hoping to kick it into high gear today.

I hope you all had a wonderful week and I'm so happy that I had such amazing group of ladies here to fill in for me while I was away. From all of the lovely comments I see that you enjoyed the gorgeousness! Thank you again Julie, DJ, Stacey, Debby, & Shari! Love you all!

Have a wonderful day and I'll be around soon to say hi :) xoxo

All images: The Alternative Wife

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Snapshots From Paradise