Paradise Bound!


Happy Friday, lovelies! I hope all of my American friends had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday. I don't know about you all, but I'm stuffed and done with eating for a while!

I don't know how great the timing is being I just celebrated Thanksgiving again but you know what, I'm excited anyway! It's finally time for me to peel off that old winter coat and catch some rays! I catching a plane on down to paradise this morning! I'll be in St. Thomas for 10 days but don't worry, I won't be leaving you high and dry. I've lined up some amazing guest posts from some of our favorite bloggers to keep you entertained while I'm gone. And you never know, I might be popping in every now and again to say hi while I'm away :)

Hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy the gorgeous guest posts! I'll miss you all but I'll be back hopefully with some good photos to share on December 6th.

xoxo

Images: 1 & 3 - Marcus Ohlsson, 2, 4 & 5 - The Cherry Blossom Girl

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Paradise Bound!