25% off Lulu Letty's Wardrobe!

A little reader appreciation...
25% off Lulu Letty's Wardrobe!
I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all your understanding and support while I deal with my health issues. All your emails, comments and prayers mean the world to me. I seriously feel that I have the most lovely readers! I wanted a way to show my appreciation, so I'm offering 25% off all items in my wardrobe shop and Etsy shop, O Captain. For my wardrobe shop, simply email me the name of the item you want along with your shipping address and paypal email. For my etsy shop, use the code "READERLOVE" at checkout!
...
Chosen by random.org, the winner of the Reware Vintage giveaway is Anna Motta. Thank you so much to everyone that entered and a big Thank You to my lovely sponsor, Bethany!!

Happy Saturday!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

0 comments:

Post a comment on: 25% off Lulu Letty's Wardrobe!