Thankful Day & A Winner!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends! I'm heading out to Long Island today to spend the day with my family. I've tried my best to detox from this past weekend's festivities and I think I'm ready to take on my 2nd Thanksgiving in less than 5 days. Wish me luck :)

I'm such a fortunate girl and I have so much to truly be grateful for including:
  • J, my eternal love and soulmate
  • My family, for always being there
  • My friends, for knowing me better than I know myself
  • My health and the health of my loved ones. Unfortunately there is someone extremely close to me who could use a little help in that department but nonetheless I'm still grateful for having him in my life and for every second I get to spend with him.
  • My job, I'm a very lucky girl to gets paid to do what I love to do.
  • Vacations! Including the 10 day one that I leave for tomorrow morning!
What are you all thankful for this year?

And lastly before I leave, I wanted to announce the winner of the MD Perricone Giveaway.


Congrats, darling! I'll be contacting you with further details. And thanks to all who entered!

Have a wonderful day, lovelies!

Images: 1 - edited by The Alternative Wife, 2, 4, 3 & 5 - edited by The Alternative Wife

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Thankful Day & A Winner!