Wakeup & Smell The Roses!


Good Monday morning, lovelies! Yup it's that time again. Time to get up and face the week. Luckily for me it's a short week. Only 3 days of work, then it's Thanksgiving followed by vacation. Yes, on Friday I will be soaking up the sun and frolicking in the gorgeous Caribbean Sea. I can't wait!

This weekend was nice. Filled with lots of family time and lots of eating. We hosted Thanksgiving dinner for J's family yesterday which was great but I'm still exhausted this morning. Too much eating and not much rest at all. It's ok though. I'm ready to face this short week head on :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. What did you all do?


And don't forget to enter the Perricone Skincare giveaway! Remember for all you tweeters, you can tweet every day for extra entries.

Images: 1 - Oskar Cecere, 2, 3

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Wakeup & Smell The Roses!