{ scarabesque }




{ calvin klein sunnies, reworked vintage dress (available now via shrimpton couture // i like that it has the same modish charm as this ensemble), vintage minaudière, thigh-high boots from some random store on 14th street (my sweet friend cleo bought them for me!) }

i've collaborated with cherie of shrimpton couture a lot over the last couple years. she's carried a number of my jewelry collections, and also inspired my foray into glamourwraps. but ever since the first moment we started working together, cherie's been insisting, "send me some of your reworked/vintage clothes!!"

finally i acquiesced ~ and the resulting assortment of a few of my favorite holiday-ready toppers and frocks is now being featured in shrimpton couture's seductively luxe vintage arcade! check it all out HERE.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: { scarabesque }