{ costume of the day } polkadotorama returns

last may, i went on a week-long polkadot binge. anyone remember? this ensemble was sort of a fond flashback:

my boyfriend refused to believe that both this skirt and blouse were new. "isn't that the same stuff you've had forever?!" he asked/insisted.

look buddy, just because men are unable to understand the subtleties of silhouette does not mean i care to justify why i have a dozen almost-identical-but-not-quite items hanging in my closet (who's with me, ladies?!). i like what i like!
anyway, i picked these shoes to bring a slightly unexpected touch to this very routine-for-me look. i like that they're sort of tacky, totally seasonally inappropriate... and therefore completely perfect! i'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but i originally bought them because they reminded me of my favorite carrie bradshaw outfit ever!

{ prada sunnies, self-designed jewelry, a friend's scarf, blouse courtesy of modcloth, vintage belt, h+m skirt, vintage gucci bag, stuart weitzman shoes }

0 comments:

Post a comment on: { costume of the day } polkadotorama returns