{ seduced by sparkle }

over the course of this holiday season, i'm intermittently channeling the auras of each of the four big pony collection scents, as part of a collaboration with ralph lauren. for the first round, i was challenged to style myself sporty ~ and empowered to gift the coordinating cologne to one glamourai reader! as such, i'm pleased to announce that valerie friedrich* has won** round one ~ but it's not too late for the rest of you to get in on the action!

speaking of getting action: this week my scent's instruction was to summon seduction, to which i naturally responded with sparkle! truly, i've never met a sequin that didn't turn my head ~ now, if that's not the definition of seductive, what is?!




{ kelly framel earrings and ring, vintage + coach bracelets, vintage boy's blazer, gifted aryn k. sequin tank, borrowed ralph lauren sequin pants, lanvin for h+m shoes (a total surprise from my sweet boyfriend!!) }

it just so happens that i feel most alluring all covered up, with a generous splash of shimmer and a musky cloud of cologne about me. and you? let me know what you think in the comments, and you'll be entered to win scent number two ~ the duskiest, sultriest of the bunch!
-----
*valerie, please email me your shipping information so i can send you your prize!!
** i use random.org to pick contest winners ~ i can't bear to choose myself! xoK

0 comments:

Post a comment on: { seduced by sparkle }