{Guest Post} Brown Eyed Belle


(Image via we heart it)

Rise and shine, sweeties! It's time to start another week after, I'm certain, we've all stuffed ourselves to the brim with far too much turkey, dressing, and dessert. Dessert is always my favorite.
~~~~~~~
Hello, everyone! I'm Julie, author of Brown Eyed Belle- a little place that's dedicated to my love for beautiful, charming, and fun things with a drop of southern sass thrown in for good measure. This gorgeous blog of Dawn's brings me daily inspiration with her incredible eye for detail and her ability to capture a mood in only a few photos. I'm sure I speak for all of you when I say, Dawn is a one-of-a-kind lady. I feel so blessed that our paths have crossed, ladycakes!
Since we don't have our lady's amazing post to help us kick the yawns this morning, I'm going to try extra hard to make this wake-up call just what you need on this Monday by sharing a few gorgeous images that inspire me and just so happen to be things that Dawn and I both love....


(Image via)
~~~~~~~~
We both adore finding beauty in unexpected places....


(Image via)
Fashions that are original and fabulous....
*****


*****
Lovely pops of color when you're feeling blue....


*****
A crisp, new magazine....


*****
The twinkling lights of New York City....


(Image via)
*****
Lovely getaways and holidays to fun destinations....


(Image via)
*****
Photographs that speak from the heart....


*****
Priceless times with girlfriends....


*****
Dinners and drinks with charming conversation.....


*****
Sharing beauty and inspiration with all of you lovely people....


~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for stopping by today, loves! I do hope I've given you a pick-me-up on this otherwise mundane Monday morning!
Dawn, thank you over and over for letting me guest post for you! I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Love & Hugs Always,
Julie

0 comments:

Post a comment on: {Guest Post} Brown Eyed Belle