Spring Dreaming & A Guest Post

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good morning, lovelies! How are you all doing this morning?

Today is March 1st and I have a bad case of spring fever. Dreaming of longer, brighter days, lighter fabrics and colors and fragrant fresh blooms to bring some much needed life into my winterized apartment.

Luckily the days do seem to be getting longer. I've woken to sunshine streaming through the windows on a couple of occasions, and it's nice and light out when I leave the office at night. Now if I can only ditch the winter coat and dark clothes for lighter fabrics & colors. It'll be here soon enough. Luckily Spring is less than 3 weeks away.

Hope you all have a fabulous day! Oh and be sure to stop by Inspired Design today where I'm filling in for Debby and sharing some of my delights. xoxo



Images: 1, 2, 3

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spring Dreaming & A Guest Post