I'm Golden & A Guest Post!!!


Well I'm here in paradise and I'm feeling instantly relaxed. Isn't it funny how all of the stress in your life instantly leaves the second you step foot off of the plane? Loving life right now :)

Oh and I also wanted to let you guys in on some fun news! The lovely Persis over at Miles of Style asked me to guest post for her today while she is away on vacation! Yippeee! I can't even tell you how happy I was to fill in.


Most of you are probably familiar with Miles of Style but for those of you who aren't, I strongly urge you to head right over to check it out. It's one of the most gorgeous, chock full of eye candy blogs around. And today if you stop by you can check out one of my all time favorite vacation destinations. And no it's not Bermuda....this is the first time I've ever been :) Think more European, think blue & white, think Aegean Sea. Any guesses? Head on over and check it out to see more :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with more. Even though I'm away I'll be posting every day. I wouldn't leave you guys for anything. Even for a little vacay :)

xoxo

Images: 1 - Mario Sierra via Haute Design, 2 - Petra Van Raaij, 3 - 5 via weheartit, 6 via Fashionising

0 comments:

Post a comment on: I'm Golden & A Guest Post!!!