{Guest Post} Haute Inspiration from Design Addict Mom


Hi everyone! I’m Stacey of Design Addict Mom and a huge fan of Dawn and her blog. I am thrilled to be here at Dawn’s lovely blog guest posting for her today while she is off soaking up the sun. Since today is Dec 1st, I can’t help but to start thinking of the many parties that are inevitable at this time of year. So, how about some haute inspiration from these gorgeous ladies who no doubt would be the talk of any party…


Are you all inspired to get "glammed up" for any upcoming parties? I sure am and I hope I look half as stunning as these beautiful ladies:-). Thank you Dawn for having me today! Happy Wednesday everyone! XX

{image credits 1 , 2, 3, 5, 6, 4}

0 comments:

Post a comment on: {Guest Post} Haute Inspiration from Design Addict Mom