MINNIEMUSE

Ph. by John Orcullo
Normally, 'cute and girly' is not a look I aim for, nor are they common adjectives people would describe me with. However, I thought I'd make an exception with this outfit and photo shoot, featuring Forever 21's latest Minnie Muse Collection. I've always had a place in my heart for Minnie Mouse (hours upon hours spent colouring in her outfits in Disney colouring books as a child) so when the lovely Allie from F21 approached me with the idea of featuring their new Minnie Muse collection, I couldn't refuse!
The shoot itself was a lot of fun. My photography buddy John and I shot it during our lunch break at school with little more than a white background and a massive, blinding ring flash--seriously, I kept seeing flashing purple circles way after the shoot was over! We were trying to recreate the infamous Terry Richardson aesthetic (obv. way less offensive) and we think it turned out pretty darn close. What now Terry?!
Annnnd...Other news this week? If you happen to go to the University of Winnipeg, pick up the latest issue of the Uniter and you might see a familiar face! I've been featured as one of Manitoba's "Top 30 under 30". What a total honour!
Wearing a Minnie Muse bow sweater courtesy of F21, Akira skirt, sparkly tights courtesy of American Apparel and Sam Edelman wedges via Town Shoes
FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: MINNIEMUSE