GOLDMEMBER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Although I do love my brows, sometimes I get the urge to do something different with them...

At first I wanted to turn them pastel pink, like Sasha's on the Balenciaga FW 2010 runway, but of course, since they're way too dark to be covered up by the palest pink, it just wasn't going to happen. So what's a girl to do? Turn to glitter of course!

The only downside to this look is that the gloss I used to stick the glitter on with was very sticky and hard to remove...I'm going to have glittery eyebrows for the next few days!

So what do you think...Did I do the Balenciaga girls justice?



**EDIT**


HOLY CRAP, talk about freak coincidences! Literally 10 seconds after I posted this and then linked it on twitter, I notice my girl Kylie had the same exact idea and was inspired by the same exact thing, in the post she published just minutes before! No copying of anyone involved though, just pure coincidences--we both did these looks last night and posted today.

I guess great minds really do think alike;) Check out her silver version HERE.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: GOLDMEMBER