Gladiator Sandals

Let me introduce you to my latest obsession--the ones preventing me from getting a good night's sleep--GLADIATOR SANDALS. Yes, gladiator sandals are the cause of my insomnia. Sigh. But anywho, I am really getting to like these and I think that they will be huge in Spring (maybe even Summer if I'm lucky!). Perfect to wear with cut-off shorts, summery skirts and even denim overalls, and mark my words, these flimsy (yet structured) sandals will be in the closets of the most die-hard fashionistas this Spring.

I love the strappy ones, the thick-and-strappy ones, the high-heeled versions, and even the crazy, wacky, knee-high ones! Oh my, I can pretty much go on and on about glad.sandals, but I can also go on and on about the ones I really hate. Urgh, I really hate the ones that have a toe-thong or toe-loop. They piss me off because of the way they single out your toes. And when the Summer days get hot, I don't want my toes to be irritated by any straps!!! If I wanted that, I'd wear flip flops (which are comfier anyway). Besides, I like my toes to roam free...he he.

Here's the first set I ever made featuring gladiator [inspired sandals]. From this point on, I was hooked.

Mid-way point to becoming obsessed:

And now, fully obsessed:

I'm hoping to get a pair soon. Real soon. Make that really, really soon.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Gladiator Sandals