Newest Obsession: Coral

Okay, so after two days saving tons of coral jewellery into my polyvore closet and whatnot, I declare myself OFFICIALLY inlove with coral. I absolutely love the color of natural coral, the shape of the branches....the everything. It's really fresh! I also lurve the fresh combination of coral and turquoise. Even fresher! They look really good, seeing as they're complimentary colours.

The only thing I'm not sure about coral makeup--It's just not for me. I'm sure it looks fab on some people, but I'm more into berries. A good example of coral/peach makeup is here, and coral/peach makeup gone horribly wrong is here. Another thing why I'm against coral makeup is that no one was born with orange freaking lips. Or cheeks. So there.

Here's a few of my sets featuring CORAL!



0 comments:

Post a comment on: Newest Obsession: Coral