Have A Reflective Weekend


Happy Friday, everyone! What do you all have on tap this weekend? Ideally I would love to have a leisurely, relaxing, reflective weekend but that's not my reality this weekend. I'm hosting Thanksgiving for J's family on Sunday and our nephew who's in college is coming to stay at our apartment Saturday night so it's work, work, work all weekend long.

No complaints though. It'll be well worth it to spend time with family and to eat some delicious food. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and this year I'll get to eat the meal twice! Once with J's family and then with mine on Thursday. Lucky me! I might not be feeling too lucky on Friday though when I have to get into a bathing suit on vacation. Oh well, it's a time to be plentiful, right? :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

And don't forget to enter the Perricone Skincare giveaway! Remember for all you tweeters, you can tweet every day for extra entries.

Images: 1, 2 & 3
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Have A Reflective Weekend