still.want.my.lipstick.all.over.your.face

all photos by Jan and me

Yesterday, Jan and I went to Cologne to see Lady Gaga at Germany's Next Topmodel.
So, this was the best day/night in my life. At first we went to her hotel and after some time she arrived  from the soundcheck.
And I swear, she is the nicest, sweetest, greatest person I've ever met. She made down the window and signed our magazines and CD's.
After I took a picture with Gaga, she told me "Aw, you look so cute and I love your vest!"
AND SHE ASKED ME IF SHE CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF ME! So, she did it with her BlackBerry and I feel so honored.
Her appearance at Germany's Next Topmodel was incredible, her outfit, her voice, her performance, just love.

So happy I could die.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: still.want.my.lipstick.all.over.your.face