LOVEHATE

ph. by kristine
Love: my brand new headphones by Urbanears. Bold, comfy and the music quality is pretty ace. Plus, they are affordable enough that you could buy them in all your favourite colours (literally).

Hate: the fact that I'm not even close to adding my all of favourite artists on my iTunes and I already have 4.75GB of music--that's more than half the capacity of my iPod touch! This stresses me. I worked so hard to get this far and in the end I won't even be able to hold all of my beloved music in one little device. Should I upgrade, perhaps, to a classic? I guess the only downside is that album art is so much funner on an iPod touch!

Thought on this?
(And while you're thinking...here's what's currently on my iPod)


FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: LOVEHATE