This Week's Hit List

Every week (or every other week, depending if I'm lazy or not) I think I'll post a Hit List, of things that I'm into, newly obsessed with, or have been using in my sets lately. I'll also include a short description, set or story. Or maybe not.

Bright Yellow: If you've seen my sets, you will notice that [almost] every single one of them have yellow in it; a cardigan, a bangle, a ring, shoes, whatever. I really like the way it just captures your eye and draws you in. You might also notice how there's always something purple there too--it just makes everything a whole lot more interesting!

Jcrew Cardigans: Yep. I love these things. I don't like the way other cardigans look--Jcrew all the way!!!!!!!

Shorts: Now that spring is on the way, no shit I will be wearing shorts! Printed, denim, paper bag, BRING IT ON!!

Essie Nailpolish: Where do I begin? No set is complete without a bottle of this! THE END.

Kenneth Jay Lane Jewellery: I LURVEEEE his jewellery. Artfully designed, tons of rocks, always classy, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Coral Jewelry: As I mentioned b4, I'm REAAAALLLy obsessed with coral right now. Though, it might be a phase...

Hot Pink Heels: I thank Barbie for inspiration, but I promise to take this trend to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Keep your eye out for it...

Yellow, Coral, Essie, Jcrew:



Hot pink heels, Yellow, Essie:



KJL, Shorts [printed], Yellow, Essie:

0 comments:

Post a comment on: This Week's Hit List