CHEAP THRILLS X FOUND WINNIPEG



I thought I'd show you this short video that I took a part in a couple of months ago. I was interviewed about my blog by Mike Choi, the mastermind behind Found Winnipeg--a website showcasing what Winnipeg has to offer "in humanitarianism, innovation and art". It also features a few other videos documenting fascinating stories behind fellow Winnipeg-based individuals.

Filming this was a fun experience for sure, and really, it was an honour to be a part of this project! Mike came along to the photo shoot I did with John + Adrianna  (see here and here) and caught some great bits of behind-the-scenes footage (but mostly of me prancing around in my sequined dress, haha). Anyways, now you can watch me talk about my blog and the Winnipeg fashion scene and also take a peek of what's in my closet!
 
Wearing a vintage sequin dress and stole with Ziba Khatibi flower ring; vintage black + white blazer with random top and jeans; thrifted vest + fur collar.
Also featured: H&M red jacket, thrifted blue sweater, vintage fringe jacket, Kova&T dress courtesy of ShopTheFarOut, vintage eelskin bag, and my disco-skull art project

FOLLOW ME ON

0 comments:

Post a comment on: CHEAP THRILLS X FOUND WINNIPEG