Spring wildflowers

Hi Lulu Letty readers! I'm Tieka from Selective Potential. I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Maria while she is busy moving to the Twin Cities! Maria and I have been friends for quite a long time and are both members of the Delightful Dozen. I just recently had the privilege of meeting her in person last weekend and she was so sweet. You can check out our Delightful Dozen blog soon for more details on our meetup and for outfit photos!

 
I live in Michigan (on the other side of the state from where Maria was!) and the weather has been so perfect for spring lately. The flowers are all in bloom, the temperatures are warm, bare legs are finally allowed! I'm so excited to pull all of my favorite dresses from the back of my closet.
 
 
 
 
I am so excited to hear about Maria and Cole's new house and adventures in Minneapolis! It's always so amazing how your surroundings can affect your blog so much - whether it influences your personal style or the way your photographs are portrayed! It'll be so fun to watch her grow in a new city.
 
 

Outfit details:
Free as the Range Dress c/o Thread Case
Forever 21 belt
Picnic shoes c/o Wanted
Urban Outfitters readers

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spring wildflowers