Haters & Lovers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So today, I was getting used to the whole high-waisted thing and thought I would wear it to school, without any problems whatsoever, right? WRONG. The last time I wore high-waisted shorts to school--yes, the teal ones!--these senior bitches at the back of the cafeteria kind of gave a dirty look my way and laughed amongst themselves. It wasn't very obvious what they laughing at, but my guts told me it was me. WELL, whatever. I just ignored the fried-haired-cakey-faced girls and ate my lunch.

TODAY, however when I was at the computer lab trying to catch my English teacher's attention, one of the girls from the other day took one look at my shorts, sneered and tapped her friend beside her, who in turn tried to look discreetly (it didn't work) at me and snickered. Sigh. Goes to show all that is flat ironed, primped and caked on is not pretty. That and the fact that if they hate it, the rest of the fashion world must love it.



Shirt, DIY. Gold belt, thrift. Shorts, thrifted Levi's. Mint Espadrilles, Evan Picone, thrifted. Pink mail clutch, thrifted. Bangles, MOF (my old faves)

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Haters & Lovers