THEGREATOUTDOORS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yenno...even though I kind of hate the sun and tend to slink away into the dark depths of my "lair" and find comfort in artificial lighting of all sorts--I still like to take it outside sometimes, on rare days such as today. Well, only because it was zero deg. celsius out and because my mom just dumped a huge dresser in my room and I was starting to feel claustrophobic.

Anyways, thanks again for all the 2nd bloggiversary well wishes! You're all terribly sweet, and I really do hope I keep blogging for a super long time. Who knows what I'll be able to accomplish the next time around;)

LASTLY...I have a bit of an announcement today ►►► I'M GOING TO EUROPE FOR A SCHOOL TRIP IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS!!! It's utter madness, I tell you! Seriously don't even know how that managed to slip past my brain, and how I forgot post this on my blog earlier.

I'm going to be gone for 14 days visiting Paris, Nice, Florence, Rome, and various other cities around there, and also Monaco (!) I'm very excited, as I've never been to any of these places before, and I'm just itching to take pictures of basically anything and everything:)

I'd also really, really, really, love to know what your fave places are to shop and eat if you've ever been to any of marvelous places. So if you've got the know how of the best vintage stores to hit up, or which internet cafe has the cheapest rates: I'm listening. Feel free to drop me a line or email me anytime--maybe I'll see you around;)


wearing a vintage fringe jacket, sweater, faux fur hat and boots, sirens jeans, aldo bag.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: THEGREATOUTDOORS