NATURALHIGH

Sure, climbing mountains dressed in luxury designer items can give you a "natural high". But you know what else can get your adrenaline pumping? SALES! Shoe sales to be exact! Just got home from my first shift during sale season, and it's madness, let me tell you! Although I wasn't the one scrambling to get the hottest pumps and boots for up to 50% off, I could certainly feel the adrenaline in the air when I rushed around the store grabbing boxes and boxes of shoes for frenzied shoppers!
Anyways, I'm off to Bryce's for some quality BFF time + de-stressing. We're catching up on season two of Misfits, this amazingly filmed British tv show following the adventure of five teenage delinquents who somehow get super powers after a mysterious hail storm. It's one of my fave shows ever, besides America's/Canda's Next Top Model, of course.
PS. Fellow Winnipegers (and Canadians everywhere) should head over to the nearest Town Shoes ASAP. Shoes are flying off the racks as if they had wings, no lie! I also happen to work tomorrow, so if you're in the mood for some killer deals come and say hi!
Natural High by Steven Meisel for Vogue US Oct 2008

0 comments:

Post a comment on: NATURALHIGH