Sponsor Spotlight: Crafty Crow Vintage

It's holiday party time and Crafty Crow Vintage is the first place to stop for the perfect vintage frock that will keep you twirling all night! These six lovely dresses are sure to please...
Crafty Crow
Crafty Crow
...
Wow. I can't believe I've been absent so long. Time has flown by while I've been enjoying lots of quality family time this holiday and it's done much good for my soul. Well, so many of you weighed in and left me some really brilliant comments. I can't thank you enough for all the kind opinions and support. I'm afraid that I'm going to upset many of you (and make a few of you happy) since I just dyed my hair brown again! I tried and tried to like my red hair, but from the beginning it was never the right shade that I wanted and the more it faded the more I disliked the way it looked on me. I'm glad I tried it and have no regrets, but it feels so good to go dark again. Even though she didn't create the issue, my hair-stylist aunt was kind enough to repair my hair by doing a deposit dye. She had to go a bit darker than my natural dark blonde/light brown but it looks really healthy and pretty! I feel like myself again. :0 Thanks so much for putting up with my fickle moods and for supporting me with my wishy-washy decisions.

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and are enjoying a wonderful weekend!

Yours,
Maria Sig 2

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sponsor Spotlight: Crafty Crow Vintage