CELEBRATIONS+CLICHES


As far as crappy videos go, this is one of them. I mean, I think the intro was great (did you like Kristine's sick moves?) but I don't think I did a very good job saying what I really needed to say. DUDE can we get a "but" "and" + "um" count?! I swear I'm not as lame in person.

ANYWAYS. Slightly crap video aside, I wold just like to repeat my self by saying: Yes, it's my 2nd bloggiversary, and I am ever so grateful for all the wonderful things I've accomplished, for all the cool + talented people I've had the pleasure to "meet", and of course, for all of my wonderful readers!

Reflecting on these past two years, I think the most rewarding part of it all was my personal growth. I learned so much about photography, fashion and people, but most importantly--myself. It's so cheesy, but true. I'm so much more sure of myself than I was two years ago. Had I taken a different path than the one I'm on today, I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to gain the confidence to a) talk to my parents b) quit a terrible job (and be happy about it) and c) walk down any school hallway or street with my head held high. I think it's safe to say I'm more proud of all the things I've overcome myself than any lame academic achievement. Obviously getting good grades are great, but who's going to care later on in life? GRADES ARE JUST ON PAPER. MOVE ON.

Lastly, here's a timeline of my blog--a list of firsts, achievements and notables.

First post FEB 29 2008 (yes, it was on a leap year!)
First outfit post EVER (I'm cringing)
Ahaha, 15th birthday MAY 27 2008
Getting my pet rabbit JUNE 23 2008
First job AUG 2 2008
First photoshoot with another person AUG 18 2008
Got my braces off OCT 2008
First fashion related photoshoot NOV 28 2008
Life after DAVE DEC 13 2008
RIP Coco the rabbit APRIL 19 2009
16th birthday MAY 27 2009
Sweet 16 cobrasnake themed party:) JUNE 6 2009
First blogger meet up JUNE 24 2009
First Halloween dressing up since elementary OCT 2009
First blog giveaway NOV 23 2009
First real VLOG DEC 4 2009
2nd blogger meet up JAN 11 2010
Best day of my life FEB 12 2010

Hope you're all having an amazing weekend!

0 comments:

Post a comment on: CELEBRATIONS+CLICHES