Soft Surroundings


Happy Thursday, lovelies! Hope you are all enjoying the week so far. Good news, tomorrow's Friday and I couldn't be happier. It's going to be perfect here this weekend. Cool, crisp sunny days with temperatures in the 60s finally. I'm really looking forward to a true fall weekend.

Ok, enough of getting ahead of myself. It's only Thursday so I'll focus on today. And what's really striking my fancy today is this soft, muted, dusty palette of pinks, greens, greys and cream. It's so dreamy, romantic and utterly feminine.

I've always stuck to this palette for my bedroom because it's so cozy and inviting but I'm going to be doing my living room over soon and I'm starting to think about working within this palette for that space as well. Right now my living room is dark...deep burgundys, dark wood and camel. But I'm thinking this would make a really nice, refreshing change. What do you think?

Images: 1&3 via dustjacket attic, 2 via designstiles, 4 via Delight by Design, 5 Marie Claire via Rebecca June

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Soft Surroundings