Spotted by the Pond

Spotted by the Pond
Spotted by the Pond
I love the silky feel of this pretty, flirty dress; not to mention its cool black and white print and ruffled one shoulder! I feel very different from my normal self and I quite like it.
Spotted by the Pond
Spotted by the Pond
Spotted by the Pond
Don't forget that Spotted Moth is offering my readers a 15% discount on their orders. Just use discount code LULU LETTY at checkout (good for one use per customer). Enjoy!
Spotted by the Pond
Spotted by the Pond
Spotted by the Pond
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Inkblot dress: c/o Spotted Moth
Black hat: Target
Vintage black suede belt: flea market
Black clogs: Jeffrey Campbell
Diana f+ camera: Black Jack

small bow no shadow
Doesn't it drive you mad when you hear a song that you really like but can't remember the name? Well, one year ago I heard this song Carry Me Ohio by Sun Kil Moon and, for the life of me, I couldn't remember. Today I heard it on the radio. It was a happy moment.


What do you think of my new header? It's been awhile since I changed it and I was getting a bit bored with the plain one, but I'm not quite sure if I like having a picture up there. Any input would be most welcome.

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my guest post. It was so wonderful seeing so many familiar readers!

XOXO
Maria Sig

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Spotted by the Pond