Sensing Spring & A Winner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Good Monday morning, lovelies! How was your weekend? We had an almost springlike weekend here in NYC. It was absolutely wonderful and had me dreaming of the months of gorgeous weather ahead. I hope that I'm not jinxing myself by saying this, but it seems as if the long dreadful winter is truly behind us. Fingers crossed!

Have an exciting week on tap. Dinner with an old friend tonight and then Friday is Js bday so there's the exciting bday weekend to look forward to. I have a lot of fun surprises in store but I'm not going to reveal them just yet since J reads the blog :)

Before I go today, I wanted to announce the winner of the Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie Giveaway...


Photobucket

Sandy of Sandy a la Mode!!!

Congrats sweetie! Please just email me your contact information and I'll pass on the info. And thanks so much to all who entered!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! xoxo

Images: 1, 2, 3 All images edited by The Alternative Wife
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a comment on: Sensing Spring & A Winner!