ModCloth Blogger of the Moment

ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
In a few days, I will be celebrating the one year anniversary of my first ever photo shoot. In that post, I'm wearing my first ModCloth dress and that also happened to be the first time I was ever featured on ModCloth's blog. These coincidences may seem random, but to me they are eerily fitting.
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
When Rhiannon was named the first Blogger of the Moment, I remember thinking how amazing it would be if I could have that honor by my one year anniversary. Feeling it was impossible and knowing I had so far to go, I still kept dreaming of that moment when ModCloth would name a lovely dress, Lulu Letty. Now that that moment has arrived, it still feels every bit as surreal as it did one year ago.
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
Here's the spooky thing about ModCloth, I am now convinced that they know me better than I know myself. I don't think I could ever have imagined a more perfect dress to bear the name Lulu Letty. It encompasses my style in every way, shape and form- with its sporty chambray color, simplistic yet feminine design and functional pockets, it's my dream dress come to life. The styling possibilities are truly endless.
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
I just want to say Thank You So Much to ModCloth for constantly supporting fashion bloggers and for giving us so many opportunities to wear such beautiful clothes. Also, Thank You to all my amazing readers. Without you, I would not be living one of my dreams.
ModCloth Blogger of the Moment
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Lulu Letty dress: c/o ModCloth
Old madras belt: J.Crew
King Spoke Coin necklace: c/o ModCloth
Socks, straw hat and sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Vintage bag: Coach, via eBay
Oxfords: Seychelles

small bow no shadow
Be sure to read the wonderful post by the incredibly sweet Turi and check out my favorite ModCloth items!!!

Now that you know my secret, how many of you guessed it?

XOXO
Maria Sig

0 comments:

Post a comment on: ModCloth Blogger of the Moment