HOLIDAYMAKEUP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Decorations? Check. Gift shopping? Check. Perfect party dress? Check! Party makeup...uh....what am I going to do for makeup?!

This was my exact train of thought up until about a week ago. I had everything ready to go for the holidays, except for that perfect holiday makeup.

That is until I went to a Revlon warehouse store-type thing (yeah sketchy, I know) and found the a rather odd shade of lippy (Va va violet if you're wondering). I mean, it's a great colour, but it was weird in a sense that I've never seen this shade in stores before and it's not even on the Revlon website!

That aside, the super deep plum fascinated me and I bought it anyway, yet without a purpose. Upon arriving home, I got a gut feeling that caused me to run to my closet, take one look at my sequined dress, and freak out. The lippy was perfect for it!

I then got over-zealous and whipped out the gold eyeshadow, which I then piled on with a wet brush. The result? My definition of perfect holiday makeup.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: HOLIDAYMAKEUP