BREAKFASTCLUB

Pictures by Bryce Creasy
Ahhh! Unreal is all I can say right now. From the day I got the email asking me to be on the show, to shooting some footage at the nearest Value Village two days ago to arriving at City TV headquarters at 7AM this morning, and finally making an appearance at 7:45AM...it's been quite the memorable experience! I honestly couldn't be any more thankful to Breakfast Television Winnipeg for featuring me as one of their "Amazing Teens" for their Spring Break theme this week. And since appearing on television seems to be a very big deal and therefore calls for a "heartfelt, cheesy moment", I'd also like to thank my supportive friends and family while I'm at it--where would I be without my gorgeous models, doting relatives and friends who were willing to get up early on their day offs to watch me on TV?!
As far being on the show itself, it really just flew by! It was as if some sort of instinctual, fashion auto-mode took over while I was sitting next to BT host Pay Chen, because one minute, we were waiting to go live, and the next, spring trends were just spewing out of my mouth! And then it was over, just like that. Strange, really. However, my fashion auto-pilot somehow forgot to mention where one might find all of these spring-ready items, so here's a breakdown of what we wore on the show:
I'm wearing a vintage peach blazer, DIY crystal necklace, T.babaton ace tank from Aritzia, shorts courtesy of American Apparel, mesh and stud leggings courtesy of Style Stalker and Calvin Klein pumps via Town Shoes.
Queenie is wearing a thrifted scarf, TNA tee from Aritzia, vintage yellow belt, GAP kids skirt (yes, I know, SCORE!), hot pink purse from Town Shoes, socks courtesy of American Apparel and Steve Madden platform mary-janes from Town Shoes.
Chanelle is wearing a Wilfred bustier tank from Aritzia, a thrifted skirt and belt, and Vince Camuto shoes + a Matt & Natt clutch from Town Shoes.
AND of course, if you missed BT this morning, you can watch reporter Jamie Mauracher interview me on BT's website HERE (part one) and watch me talk spring fashion HERE (part two). Lastly Bryce was kind enough to take some behind-the-scenes shots of the whole experience, so click HERE to see more pictures

Get my mic all wired up with help from Queenie!
Pre-show prep. Texting and buckling shoes!
BT Winnipeg host Pay Chen and I waiting for our cue to go live. In 4...3...2...and...1!
Waiting in the lobby with model buddies Chanelle and Queenie. Well, aren't we looking fabulous? Not bad for having to get up at 5 am, hey?
That's a wrap! A quick snap of Queenie and Chanelle after the show.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: BREAKFASTCLUB