BITTENBYTHETAGBUG

Alright. it's been a while since I've done one of theseeeee.

1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.


What is your current obsession? Really youthful, grimy and artistic photography by the likes of Chris Heads or Viktor Vauthier (♥)
What do you see outside your window? About 10cm of FRESH SNOW! yes, in the middle of march! (fuck winnipeg!)
Do you nap a lot? Never! I barely get my nightly 8!
Who was the last person you hugged? Probably my buddy/muse/model Bryce.
Which animal would you be? A lioness, 'cause I'm fierce, duh!
What’s for dinner? Probably some crusty, leftover filipino shit.
What was the last thing you bought? Erm?? It's either makeup or shoes...
What are you listening to right now? My sister taking a shower. and using up all the hot water!
What is your favourite season? I know you 'peggers expect me to say summer, but honestly, I hate mosquitoes, I hate to tan and I don't even 'go to the lake'. So fall it is. Fall fashion collections alwasy seem the best to me anyways.
What’s on your beside table? A lamp and bunch of books and pencils.
What's in your pocket right now? My finger, 'casue you asked me to check ;)
Say something to the person/s who tagged you. HEY HEY, frances. I ♥ your hair and blog!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? This is a toughie. I've always wanted to live out in the country somewhere in england, yet a nice roomy loft/studio in newyork or toronto seems good too!
Where are you typing from right now? My dining room.
What book are you currently reading? Does Vogue April 09 count?!
What would you like to have in your hands right now? My necklace (one of which I've worn in every picture since I've bought it) WHICH I COULDN'T FIND SINCE YESTERDAY!
What would you like to get rid of? My upcoming chemistry test, which is on friday and will inevitably flunk...and which I ought to study for!
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Some unknown greek island where no one could find me.
What did you want to become as a child? A vampire:)
What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? None, I detest photo laden walls, plus i dont really own any magazines to rip apart!
What is your plan for tomorrow? STUDY FOR THAT DAMNED TEST!
What should everyone have? red hair!
What do you find to be an important qualities in a person? Humour, intelligence and the ability to understand what the fuck I'm saying...

Now choose...

1 poem
Sorry, but I don't like poetry...well the short ones that make sense I don't mind.

1 dream
Well, last night I dreamt that my ipod touch was some sort of portal to a paraller universe...it was cool.

1 photo
Photobucket
source: the electric
I NEED to know the photographer! BECAUSE ONE DAY, I HOPE TO BE AS AWESOME AS THEM!

1 song
It's your touch by the Black Ghosts. Its the best sunday-morning-feeling-while-it's-sunny-in-the-kitchen sort of song.

1 item of clothing
I think I seriously need an article of clothing from the Balmain F/W 08/09 collection. Mainly, that hot blue sequin dress that erin wasson was rocking on the runway, you know the one!

1 quirk
(I DO ENJOY TYPING IN CAPS WHILE THEY'RE ENCLOSED IN BRACKETS. IT'S LIKE A REALLY LOUD WHISPER. SHHHH!)

Now, I shall tag four lovelies, mostly because I am quite lazy to find eight lovelies.

0 comments:

Post a comment on: BITTENBYTHETAGBUG